Monday, May 18, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

So I have these guilty pleasures. One of them is reading the "Best Of" section on Craigslist. I LOVE IT. Some of my favorite recent postings include.


Yes there have been many times I have spent hours perusing through postings laughing so hard I've cried on my keyboard. My all time favorite posting is about the dating scene on Craigslist. Its totally NSFW.


I don't know why I get such a thrill reading the "Best Of" postings but it somehow makes me feel like my life is not so abnormal. But my latest obsession is this website textsfromlastnight.com. OMG!! Hilarious. 

I first heard about texts from the "Office Time Wasters" blog on mysa.com but then my friend Lisa got me hooked on it. It's kind of like drunk dials but instead its text messages about peoples escapades from the night before. Only now they're logged on the internet for all to see. You can even sort them by area code to see what the people in your city are saying after a night of "fun." 

Some of my favorites include: (disclaimer - many are NSFW so I'll only post the safe ones here. check out the website for the rest)

(415): u know ur in oregon when the cop tells u to keep the beer cans he made u pour out so u can recycle them

(978): every time i drive by the road she lives on, i scream in the car "i'm sorry i'm sleeping with your boyfriend!" makes me feel less whore-y.

(917): i'm at a stripclub and this b***h just lit her nipples on fire!

(404): Not sure what happened last night, but there are four mini bikes outside and some guy is wearing my shirt passed out in the breakfast nook. Won't be telling the grand kids about this one.

(708): Luol and I just scored with two 40 year old married chicks. They dropped us off on the way to soccer prctic. The kids in the back were confused. Call me.

(212): i want you now
(916): you need to stop dating girls with the same name as your mother...or stop drinking so much...I don't want to see this

(412): Dude, you need to talk to your mom
(724): wtf?
(412): She just called and asked if i would be part of the intervention she's planning for you

Good times...fun reads...and guilty pleasures....gotta love it. 

2 comments:

  1. Natalie Tejeda! It's about time you revived your blog. You're doing great stuff: heavy and light, serious and fun, salty and sweet. Keep writing. I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to our 51st annual Greek Funstival Oct 21,22, 23
    http://stsophia.tx.goarch.org/

    ReplyDelete