Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Bed - The Belated Tuesday Update

So I've been super busy this week and haven't had much of a chance to post this video I shot of the progress on the bed project. My bad. But here is the update...

When I got to Joe's house Tuesday night he had a bit of a family thing he had to take care of so he left me to my own devices in the workshop with a bunch of sand paper, some pain thinner and some primer...sounds like a recipe for disaster right??. But for the *hawh* (I blew on my knuckles and rubbed them on my shirt if you didn't pick up the reference) "expert" (and I say that sarcastically) that I have become in refinishing projects...it was cool. With Katy the shop dog to keep me out of trouble, this is how the bed is shaping up:



Shortly thereafter, Joe returned. And by that time, I had painted the other side of the head board, the flip side of the rails and footboard, and it was time to call it a night. But not before taking a few minutes to chat and enjoy the fruits of our labor...


Oh and pose with silly sunglasses...I'm such a dork ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment